Friday, April 27, 2018

Floor Plan

I haven't been able to prep the room for paint, or fix the can light. However I took some time to put together various floor plans with some different desk options. I am not particularly in love with any of them. One thing for sure is that I wish some of these IKEA desks were a bit wider and deeper. It would seem that one table top variant is thinner but has more expansion options, where the deeper desk doesn't have any other longer or piece options.

Here are some floor plans for the small space, quite limiting but exciting nonetheless!

1                  &                   2
 3                 &                 4
I currently like 2 and 4.
While not a big deal, I am trying to keep access to the fuse box easy. Also this allows me to have a whole pin board wall for inspiration while I am working.

Once I decide on the floor plan, then I need to figure out if I want a white or black desk and shelves..

Hopefully I can get my walls rights and painted this weekend before moving onto buying my studio basics.




No comments:

Post a Comment